- Push the mode button on the control board.
- Push #1 selection until “PASS,” hit the #3 selection, then input pass code (4231). Note: Revision 67100-6 and higher will not include PASS.
- Push the #1 selection until “PRIC,” then hit the #3 selection to enter.
- You will see “P 1.” This stands for price 1. Prices are set by selection number.
- Push the #1 selection to scroll through selections 1 through 12 or “ALL.”
- Entering into “ALL” will change the prices of all selections at once.
- When entering into a single selection or “ALL,” you can raise the price by pushing the #1 selection, or lower it by pushing the #2 selection.
- Once you have set the prices, exit out by holding the #3 selection.
Download as pdf: Setting Price – Merlin IV