- Push the mode button on the vender’s control board.
- Push #2 selection until “PASS,” input the pass code (4231), then press #4 to enter.
- Push the #2 selection until “PrIC,” then hit the #4 selection to enter.
- You will see “PR1.” This stands for price 1. Price is set by selection number.
- Push the #2 selection to scroll through selections 1 through 13 or “ALL.”
- If you enter into “ALL,” this will change the price on all selections at once.
- When entering into a single selection or “ALL,” you can raise the price by pushing the #2 selection, or lower it by pushing the #3 selection. Press the #4 selection to save the price.
- Press the #1 selection to exit.
Download as pdf: Setting Price – GIII KO