Build a Product… Build a Career!
Royal Vendors, Inc., the national leader in manufacturing cold drink vending machines, is currently searching for qualified applicants for the following positions:
Global Materials & Logistics Manager
Manage activities of the purchasing department; purchases materials and supplies at an optimal price and delivery cycle while maintaining lowest possible inventory levels.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of material planning, sourcing, supplier negotiations including contracts performance and relationship management
- Work with outside vendors on coordination of projects and deliveries
- Maintain adequate stock levels using MRP, forecasting and delivery requirements
- Negotiate with vendors for best price, lead times, quality, terms and conditions
- Pursue new vendors in a global environment
- Conduct supplier audits to minimize risk and ensure business continuity
- Maintain multiple sources to minimize risk and ensure business continuity
- Supply supporting information for annual budgeting
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of supply inventory maintenance, disbursement and storage systems
- Excellent communication, and negotiation skills to obtain the most cost effective prices and contract terms for goods purchased
- Experience in managing a global supply chain
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Professional ethics, tactful and courteous in dealing with vendors.
- Excellent planning, organization and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to operate in a tactical and strategic role as needed
- Ability to supervise and direct staff
- BS/BA in business or related field + 5 years of experience in a global procurement environment
Royal Vendors offers competitive pay and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), and more. Please apply at or send résumé and cover letter with salary requirements to:
Royal Vendors, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
426 Industrial Blvd.
Kearneysville WV 25430